Sizes are only numbers, but your clothing should fit how you want it to fit to grant you the comfort and confidence you deserve.
To get your t-shirt fit right:
- Take a current t-shirt that fits you well.
- Lay it on a flat surface like a table, the floor, or your bed.
- Measure the width from the left armpit to the right armpit.
- Measure the length from the side of the neckline to the bottom of the shirt.
- Viola! There are the measurements to use as your reference to find the best size for you.